Thread: movies

Default movies

aside from star wars, what other movies are you all into. I like ghostbusters, jurassic Park, Back to the future and many horror films.

The Die Hard's and Lethal Weapon's. Comedies are pretty big on my list, Supertroopers is the funniest, dumbest recent thing I have seen. The wife and I like the typical suspense, drama, mystery stuff. I also tend to like the darker religious movies but she tends to find something else to do when I watch those. AND...

<center><font face="Impact"><font size="6"><font color="blue">How could I forget Arnold and Sly!</font id="blue"></font id="size6"></font id="Impact"></center>

I think these two probally have more classic one liners then Lord Vader.

<center></center>

gosh my list never ends; i enjoy lots of movies, my mom used to own a video store, so im pretty much used to watch movies for store references. I like action, comedy, drama, horor, mystery, musical, and scifi.

just to name a few;
    alien series, matrix series, mr&msSmith, jurassic park, terminiator series, trust me, there is a lot more.

no one have mentioned LOTR... well, no thats done
    atleast someone mentioned matrix...

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

just bout anything sci-fi, fantasy, fiction, horror, comedy, action/adventure, just no darn drama movies.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...