Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: slothfurnace's TOR Consular saber

Watching your work gives me so much joy.

Absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to see it with the scrollwork completed.
    My favorite color may be red, but my lightsaber will always be true blue.

Wow! that thing is Sick!!!!

I just went through all 20 pages of this thread. And sometimes looking at the stuff guys like Sloth, here, can do just makes me want to hang up my soldering iron; I know that, no matter how many sabers I make, I'll never match anything like this. But, all I can do is the best I can do, regardless of how many times I have to rebuild or repair one frakking saber, or how weak/nonexistent my Dremel-fu is.

Regardless, this is just a phenomenal looking saber, Sloth. Can't wait to see it done, and what happens to it at this event. (For your information, as well, I know that there are some folks in the Rebel Legion that are working on Satele Shan costumes. I suspect many of them would drool to get their hands on something like this...)

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    Attachment 5943

nothing more to say
    I agree. Humbling. I was excited about how my latest PVC build was going...Now I'm thinking my work is like looking at a mass of playdough sitting next to Michelangelo's David.
    "Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also."
    -Marcus Aurelius, one of the Five Good Emperors of Rome

Amazing pic for an epic topic, that's logic-all!
    I understand why Erv sent you encouragement.
    I request the future finished topic to be archived as an example.
    Last edited by Arkos; 11-07-2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: spells checking

ab...so...lute...ly... INSPIRING! Sloth, I wanna be like you when I grow up! lol

Dude those turbine plugs are sick, where can i get one???? This is one of the best looking replica's I have seen done. Awesome job!!