Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: slothfurnace's TOR Consular saber

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Dude!!!! That is so AWESOME!!! I love how you did the anchor pieces and connector rods. Great Job as always. You are a real inspiration.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

It is truly awesome looking! I have been wondering what was gong on with this saber since that last post awhile ago.
    Just wondering how much extra weight those extra solid aluminum pieces are going to add and if it will impact the spinning?
    This saber is already starting to beg for some Darth Maul style spinning.

Come on SF you're slacking, I wanna see more of this build. The creativity you're showing in each build thread is something else, more.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I remember seeing the saber designs for TOR in the gallery of the games website about a year ago & thinking how cool the double sabers were but that they were so intricate it'd be impossible to actually make them. I don't think I've ever been so glad to be proved wrong. I'm not sure what I appreciate more, the innovation involved in your builds or the inspiration I get from following your build logs. I wish I had a fraction of your talent but, as I don't, watching your creations take shape is the next best thing. Thank you for sharing, Sir.

This is pure awesome sauce! I can't wait to see this lit up!

I'm REALLY doubting he's going to paint the design on like he said. Hehe....even I know that's not the "Slothfurnace way".

I cant wait to see the internals go in, Love Sloth's work, and hes quite the fan of internal crystals, an ingenous setup. And if these sabers can be either combined or split....... (whipes drool from mouth), this will be quite the feat.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    I'm REALLY doubting he's going to paint the design on like he said. Hehe....even I know that's not the "Slothfurnace way".
    I will.

And it is.

And this saber is on indefinite hold till I get my milling vise in.

CordaroyFog: you know, its really mean to set the bar that high.

Quote Originally Posted by slothfurnace View Post
    I will.

And it is.

And this saber is on indefinite hold till I get my milling vise in.
    SLOTHFURNACE

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Blog Entries

You are truely a master!!!