Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: seoul p4 reds

There are optics but I don't think they will work in a saber.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

They will not. Look through the forums, tri rebels are an issue due to the optics problem.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    I guess that would be the 'some cases' I mentioned, lol. I own a green and a blue, and both are as bright (or nearly) as Lux Vs.

I would figure that reds would be dimmer, naturally, because of the wavelength they reside in (just like the violets).

I guess I'm just trying to say that it's unfair to say all Rebels suck.
    Did I say all Rebels suck? I don't think I did....and I actually use blue and green Rebels in a couple of my own sabers.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marik View Post
    well from what i've been told was rebels actually suck, they look good on paper but in all actuality they don't do good.
    I think he was referencing this quote Jay

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    I think he was referencing this quote Jay
    Then why did he quote me? i'm not the one that said that.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    I guess that would be the 'some cases' I mentioned, lol. ...

I guess I'm just trying to say that it's unfair to say all Rebels suck.
    I took that as meaning that he agreed with your comment on the blues and greens, and that your comment proved his point against the poster I quoted earlier *shrug*

I will stay out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    I took that as meaning that he agreed with your comment on the blues and greens, and that your comment proved his point against the poster I quoted earlier *shrug*

I will stay out of it
    It's what i got too.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Then why did he quote me? i'm not the one that said that.
    Not sure why you are taking such offense to a comment that wasn't directed at you. Sure, I replied to your post, but I also replied to another. Carraige returns usually separate one thought from another. Shadar and Ronan were correct.

I thought it what obvious who that line was replying to (the person who actually said Rebels suck), but I guess not.
    Last edited by RevengeoftheSeth; 10-04-2010 at 03:20 PM.

I can see why Jay would take it that way...

ok, ok, said i was staying out of it....

It's my fault, I should have been more direct with whom I was referring to.