Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Dark Lord Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Invisas1979 View Post
    I've looked at so many boots it's unreal, but I wanted a long boot so modern military boots, most motor bike boots and a lot of others were out the window.

I saw an awesome pair of Dr Martyns bike boots once but they were too small.

I brought some armor today but I don't know how it's going to go with my plans for this Sith outfit. Can't wait to get hold of it.
    Have any pics of the armor? I've actually been planning on vacuum forming a chest/gauntlets/shins combo for my Sith Juggernaut look, but I probably won't have time before Halloween. Not going to steal your look but I've just been looking at different fanmade armors for ideas.

Well, even if I can't get that done I still have a new lightsaber to build/trick out and a sweet new tunic set coming in.

I don't have it yet, but as soon as I do and it's ready to show I will do.

I've been looking at motorcross armor but it's never seemed "hard" enough for a Sith. So I've got me some Riot armor.

Just want to work on it a bit, before I reveal it to the galaxy.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Riot Armor, nice. Can get pretty pricey though haha. Well, can't wait to see what you do to it, should be sweet.

So I've got most of the costume now just need a couple of bits and my journey towards the dark side will be complete. Ha ha ha

This cloak and the long tabbards and sash with middle tabbard were done by a guy on e-bay. The material is wool fleece and satin, feels and looks nice.

Also in the cloak are two hidden sleaves which will hold and conseal two polyc tubes.

More photos in here: http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/a...visas/Outfits/

Hope you like
    Last edited by Invisas1979; 10-20-2010 at 02:53 AM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"