Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mando jedi character

Default mando jedi character

I've been wondering, would it be unacceptable for a mandolorian jedi to wear select pieces of mando armor, even if it was made of a saber blade resistant metal like mandalorian iron?

It would be fine. Mandos are all about family and their armor parts are usualy passed down. It is not uncommon to see a mando in multiple colored armor, taking a part from and uncle, the helmet from dad. And so on. It shouldn't matter if the armor is made of beskar. Just watch out for the Jedi that know shatter point technique.

yes, that would be bad.

The concept is good but you are missing the part where the Mandos HATE the Jedi.

After the Mandolorian Wars the Jedi had all by eliminated the mando people, those who were left were scattered and vowed revenge on the Jedi, which is part of why Boba Fett assisted Vader in hunting down the remaining Jedi after Order 66 was passed.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Wars
    -Sidd-

So I suppose it is when this character takes place. There are force sensitive Mandos (forget name) in the legacy of the force series. Is your character hiding or in the open.

my character works basically through the millenia in the shadows of republic history using celestial technology he discovered that altered his lifespan. so basically he is in hiding.

i'm still kind of working on his bio and life story, ya know?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

We do now.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I personally don't see the whole Mandalorian-Jetii thing meshing too well...
    Not a fan of the idea, based on the Mandalorian culture, the Jetii way of life, and the number of times people come up with this idea...
    But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamoUp View Post
    So I suppose it is when this character takes place. There are force sensitive Mandos (forget name) in the legacy of the force series. Is your character hiding or in the open.
    You must be referring to Bardan Jusik AKA Gotab, who became Mandalorian after leaving the Jetii order. He also doesn't draw upon his Force powers for the most part except for healing, being as he pretended to be a Kiffar healer. Jetii are still not accepted into the Mandalorian culture at this point in time, as they'd be viewed at as aruetiise, and hated for what they'd done in the past.
    Last edited by Thaxos; 09-21-2010 at 11:50 PM.

i think its just all in the way the person wants their character to be.