Thread: mhs to 1.5 sink tube adaptor

Default mhs to 1.5 sink tube adaptor

hey whats the exact size of the mhs to 1.5 sink tube adaptor?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

The adadpter is 1.5 inches long I can't measure the diameter accurate enough to give you the size.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Since it coinsides in a 1.5 inch drainage pipeline, This individual would predictate that suggestive statement should give the descendant order of numbers an approximation on the circumference of said modular adaptation device.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

i meant whats the height

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Do you mean LENGTH? If you do, they are 12 inches LONG or one foot.

I must fight this sickness.....

from the pictures I would guess that the adapter was slightly less than 1.5" in diameter so it would fit neatly inside the tube.
    Others have said it wa 1.5" in length (though it looks a bit longer in the pictures).

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

If you look on the Rathan's 1 st saber sink tube thread he lays out the pieces on a table with ruler marks. The adapter seems to measure about 1-1/2 to 1-5/8. It is difficult to get an exact reading but I think it's safe to say about 1.5 inches

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverDark View Post
    If you look on the Rathan's 1 st saber sink tube thread he lays out the pieces on a table with ruler marks. The adapter seems to measure about 1-1/2 to 1-5/8. It is difficult to get an exact reading but I think it's safe to say about 1.5 inches
    TheSilverDark, this thread is 8 YEARS OLD. Please do not necropost, and look at the thread dates (upper left hand corner) before replying.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I'm sorry but this helped me so I thought if someone searched it might help...sorry!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands