Thread: US availability

Default US availability

Any idea when these will be in stock again? And is the US board the bord that the posts keep mentioning that Tim is making? Or is Tim still in the process of maing a new sound board, that will replace the US board in the store?

I see you have constructed a new light saber, your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful; as the Emperor has foreseen.

Check My Gallery on Skydrive

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tarragon Rill View Post
    Any idea when these will be in stock again?
    These will not be restocked. They are out of production. Tim keeps the picture of the board in the Store for reference.

And is the US board the bord that the posts keep mentioning that Tim is making?
    No, the UltraSound was developed by Ultra Sabers, not Tim.

Or is Tim still in the process of maing a new sound board, that will replace the US board in the store?
    Yes.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Ok this makes things a bit les confusing.

I keep trying to find a sound board and I missed a CF board by a mere min. or two today it seems. As they were suddenly on his catalog page but a quantity of Zero. So I decided I would just go with a US, but they are out of stock. So if the new board Tim is making is yet a 3rd option, I guess I'll wait for that. I really do not want to go buy a hasbro saber as all I hear about the sound is it is very poor. But at the same time, I want to get these 2 sabers for my wife and I. Her birthday, and halloween are coming up and the Star Wars theme was looking to be fun.

guess I will have to go serching for a expected release date for Tim's. What is it called? Is it that Buttered Toast I have seen mentioned a few times?

I see you have constructed a new light saber, your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful; as the Emperor has foreseen.

Check My Gallery on Skydrive

guess I will have to go serching for a expected release date for Tim's. What is it called? Is it that Buttered Toast I have seen mentioned a few times?
    no thats the nickname for CF. I dont think Tim has dubbed a name for his board yet

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Don't bother searching for a release date for Tim's board, there hasn't been one posted.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!