Thread: Luxeon V portable star

Default Luxeon V portable star

hey will a luxeon V portable star work with tims heatsink? because its the only 5 watt with white.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

yes it will
    good job here countdown, topic was understandable and question contained enough information to supply an answer, keep up the good work[][][]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, I'm a bit clueless to why they created another catagory for the white 5W and decided to name it "portable" (it's not exactly and more portable than any other star [?]). This a plain weird thing of luxeon.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

well you know i was wondering before i go ahead and buy it but i already went ahead and bought a white lux 3w star from ledsupply.com so maybe next time.

edit-oh and btw xwing did ya get my private message?

Luxeon may have called the white 5 watt portable because it was intended for flashlight use.[?]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

o ok