Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: which saber next?????

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Default which saber next?????

hi, i have 3 lightsabers right now, the maul, luke rotj, and vader esb. which saber should i get next?
    Lord Maul

Lord Tim's MHS.

[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

waves hand "You must buy every possible combination of the mhs saber"

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

The MHS sabers look cool but i don't have the skills needed to build one. Also, to build every combination it would costs more than i have. Which MR sabers would you recomend?

uhh you dont need any skills to build one, just use the mhs led tutorial or adapt that with an el mhs saber, its pretty easy, ive never built one but it looks damn easy![]

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

While this is mostly a board for doing it yourself... it seems you want an fx suggestion. It boggles me that you don't have the Ani ROTS yet, it's just about the most popular saber.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

If you are looking for FX sabers then the only two missing are the mace and the anakin EP3. If you want to really hunt then look for a anakin EP2 saber or a luke EP5 saber then you will have them all.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i was thinking getting the obi wan rots cause i read that the paint on the gold buttons for the anakin rots rub off.

The obi-wan has not been released yet, and the anakin only rubs off with a lot of use. The big problem with all of the MR FX sabers is that if you plan on dueling you run the risk of damaging them.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i know the obi wan rots hasn't been released yet. also about the ani, isn't the dark spot really obvious on it?