Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ANH blue water?

The only thing i can come to the conclusion of, short of calling up george lucas... is that they used diluted milk with food coloring. Seems the most logical explanation seeing as how it has never been explained.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    The only thing i can come to the conclusion of, short of calling up george lucas... is that they used diluted milk with food coloring. Seems the most logical explanation seeing as how it has never been explained.
    I called up Georgie and he said he can't reveal it since Lucas has it copyrighted.

From what I remember reading, it was in fact milk that they drank on location. And the coloring was blueberries that had been mixed in to give it it's distinct color. Although if I were to make it, I would just add blue food coloring as the idea of drinking blueberry flavored milk sounds pretty disgusting.

I can't remember the source exactly. Perhaps the Making of Star Wars Book by J. W. Rinzler?
    Follow Your Bliss

really? Sounds good to me. Much better then veggy juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    is that they used diluted milk with food coloring.
    I don't get it. Why would it be diluted? Looks like the same viscocity as milk to me...

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Just looked a bit thinner in one of the shots when being poured.

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Maybe it's skim milk.
    Some may leave The Jedi Order; but few leave it alone.

HAHA that's what my co-worker said!