Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Makoto superONE soundboard

Default Makoto superONE soundboard

ok, so im building a saber with a red lux3 with a 7.2v 2aa battery pack. and i want to hook up one of makoto's superONE soundboards. just the only thing is, if i get the soundboard with the driver can i run a red lux3? or will it only be good for the led strip blade? and if i get one without a led driver, i could hook it up independantly. but im not sure if i got the wiring diagram correct.

just let me kno if this will work, and if not tell me what i did wrong. (not an electric expert lol)
    Last edited by Gin Malinko; 09-13-2010 at 09:50 PM.

It won't wort as Makoto himself said, propably one of the reasons being that I don't think the SuperONE can take more than 4.8v.

okay now that we have established that it wont work that way, can someone help me with a solution?

if the superone wont take more than 4.8v, could i just hook it up to a resister? or a buckpuck? i know there has to be a way to set this up.

Why dont you just use a 4.8 volt battery pack? a lot of people use them in their sabers.

If you are using a AA cell pack just take out two of the cells
    -Sidd-

okay, yea that does make sense :P
    so other than that, my diagram will work?

on a side note, please re-size your images, the forum guidelines state no images larger than 800x600
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

ok re-edited the pic to be under 800x600

on a side note, you cant use on a side note unless you say something else first. wouldn't send a letter to someone and just have the P.S. lol

He meant on a side note to the topic of the thread

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

precisely. On a side note to the topic of discussion
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~