Thread: LUX REBEL STAR vs. SEOUL P4 LED on MR/Cheap Hasbro boards

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question LUX REBEL STAR vs. SEOUL P4 LED on MR/Cheap Hasbro boards

Hey I just saw a comment on youtube in which Xwing-Saber-Smith told a guy to use a Rebel Star instead of a Seoul P4 or Lux III LED in his saber with a MR soundboard setup, because it has almost the same electricity needs as a P4 or Lux III and is significantly brighter. He said even comparable to a Lux V...

Is that true? If so why would anyone use a Lux III or a P4, in a MR SB setup anymore?

I really searched my way through the forum threads and the only thing I found was this LED Brightness Chart --> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=7266

It seems like the rebel really is the best choice for lower Soundboards like MR or cheapy eco boards, because it is only second to the tripple lux that has to high electricity needs...

I am really concerned if I should use the rebel star instead of a P4 in my upcoming anakin rots conversion...

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance!

Marco

EDIT: I just saw the different lumens... I mean for a blue blade. The higher the lumens the brighter the blade right? So for blue the rebel is second with 48 lm. For a green blade the P4 182 lm is brighter than the Rebel which has 145 lm or am I wrong cuz the rebel is on place 2 and the P4 only on place 4 ... I am so confused right now ^^
    Last edited by Marco; 09-12-2010 at 05:40 AM.