Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SSR90 Prototype

Thanks. She Does like dueling until her little arms get tired. She said, hey mine is not glowing I want that one. LOL

2nd Question: Are you military?
    No. I am just going bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    No. I am just going bald.
    Haha, that wasn't why I thought you were military, but I didn't notice lol.

I was guessing because the view from your yard looked a lot like my yard at a base I was stationed at.

I can't believe I missed this for more than a week. I have been waiting to see how you finished up the SSR90 project. I love it. I knew the tech would be amazing, but the package as sweet as the tech. The shroud alone is a work of art.
    There's always a bigger fish.

I totally missed this too. Probably because the previous thread title regarding the LED, heatsink, fan, etc. Was a very similar thread title.

Good job though. Looks pretty nice. It doesn't appear much brighter to me then other LEDs but you've no doubt been pushing the limit and it shows. I have to agree about the emitter. Tim did that? Very nice. I tend to get tired and drop my saber too..lol...I'm getting better at the not actually dropping it part though.

Good job though. Looks pretty nice. It doesn't appear much brighter to me then other LEDs but you've no doubt been pushing the limit and it shows.
    Thanks guys here is a brightness comparison between a rebel & the SSR90 vs the MR Luke.

Here is the rebel at 1200ma next to the MR.

This pic is a good representation. The rebel is brighter and dimmer at the ends and the same in the middle.

Here is the SSR90 at 5 amps next to the MR with the same blade.

This pic is also a good representation. The SSR90 is crazy brighter even down at the far end. It no joke looks like a real light saber at night.

I have to agree about the emitter. Tim did that?
    I got Tim to make that shroud from a simple image. He did a great job with it. It works great.

As seen from space.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    As seen from space.

LOL....
    LOCKHEED

Ha, nice. The whole county is blind.

Born and raised in Alaska-currently in Louisville,Ky

simply beautiful -imagination at its best-love it!!!
    MONGO-[aka ALASKAN JEDI]

wow now that is one nice saber!
    ...YUP!