Thread: TCSS Business cards?

Default TCSS Business cards?

Strydur, do you have business cards? Tonight I had so many people oohing and ahhing over my MHS saber, asking where I got it. Since I will be doing a few more outings with my new toy, I was wonderig if you had business cards I could pass out to other fans.

i usally just tell them the address but adding some cards in the package when you order something to promote the site would be cool

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

I'm Buying a saber for a Star Wars play I'm in. We usually have about 200 people and about half of them would be interested in lightsabers. A couple of business cards would help me send some business Tim's way.[8D]

Speak softly and carry a big lightsaber.
    Old Jedi never die; they just fade away.

Don't forget guys that you can always just make a sign or little cards that have the website on it. I had done all that up for the contest but never got a chance to get it out there so now when people ask them I give them the option of doing one for them or doing it themselves.

<center>
    This pic ain't mine but the shooter did a damn fine better job then me.</center>

since tim never had the chance to send me any cards, i just word of mouth and wrote the addy down for them. cuz i too, at the con had folks ooglin my sabers. even sold the MR vader i converted for 200 bucks.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I got 3 business cards in my last order...[]

I could have easily used 10!

Maybe Tim should have an option when ordering for business cards and how many. That way we can get a bunch and distribute them, but not have an overabundance from putting a handful in every order.

Then again, I suppose that it would be just as easy to ask for some in the "Comments" area of your order...

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!