Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Hasbros @ Walmart

Default ...

Nice saber. And awesome to see one of those soundboards in action in a mhs saber I'm guessing. Gonna get the Obi-wan board for an Obi-wan Episode 3 mhs build. Do you got a wiring diagram to share? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    Nice saber. And awesome to see one of those soundboards in action in a mhs saber I'm guessing. Gonna get the Obi-wan board for an Obi-wan Episode 3 mhs build. Do you got a wiring diagram to share? Thanks.
    Go down to the wiring diagram board. You can't miss it.

they are going for $22+taxes here, but i have yet seen them in store... heh.

I should have grabbed a couple when i was in NY... They had a shelf full...
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

i just snagged a yoda version at the exchange a couple hours ago. ^_^ when i dremeled it open i had cracked one of the switch traces, but i soldered a couple wires around it, hooked it up to our DC power supply, and made sure it still works. now i just need a voltage regulator...

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    i just snagged a yoda version at the exchange a couple hours ago. ^_^ when i dremeled it open i had cracked one of the switch traces, but i soldered a couple wires around it, hooked it up to our DC power supply, and made sure it still works. now i just need a voltage regulator...
    Is that stuff tough to come by in Japan? I imagine you can just order it all online, though.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    Is that stuff tough to come by in Japan? I imagine you can just order it all online, though.
    if i have to get it on the economy, it's more expensive IF i can find it. fortunately AAFES is here so i can get some american goods at overinflated prices fairly often. unless it's component electronics... i have to go all the way out to Akihabara for that... i need a 5V voltage regulator, a small momentary button and a couple other smaller things, so i may need to go out there on monday. ^_^ it's a good 2-3 hours one way on the train, but tends to be worth it.

***EDIT*** oh yeah - shipping from the US takes 5-9 days on average.

***EDIT*** oh yeah - shipping from the US takes 5-9 days on average.
    So its quicker to ship US -> Japan than US -> Canada... lol

Shows how much a failcascade Canada Post is...
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    So its quicker to ship US -> Japan than US -> Canada... lol

Shows how much a failcascade Canada Post is...
    ... i guess oceans are easier to cross than the US border...

... i guess oceans are easier to cross than the US border...
    Someone warn the Mexicans the Empire has setup new border regulations

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    For some reason when I read Japan it made me look at your location and I saw you were at Scott AFB. I'm from Edwardsville just north of you. Intresting to have someone near by. Anyways, I read this thread at 4:00 AM and Ran out to the Highland Super WalMart and got me an Anakin 2010. This will be my first Saber build. Wish me luck.