Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Hasbros @ Walmart

Default 2010 Hasbros @ Walmart

Check your local Walmarts - the 2010 Hasbros were on sale for $16 at mine. They might be at yours, as well.

Just giving a heads up.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Only if it's the old packaging. The new packaged ones are back up at $20

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Hmm, mine are the new packaging and still $16. Maybe just something local, then? I picked one up when I was there.

my local walmart still hasn't gotten the new ones in .wonder why that is

picked up two of the vaders on Saturday for $16 at the nearest Walmart. They were interspersed on the shelf with the Force Action sabers, which were the same price, IIRC.

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Maybe the kids will be getting sound sooner than I thought!LOL Good lookin out! Thanks you just may have given me back my saber!LOL

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All of the ones at target are $16 for me too.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

I got on and used it in a saber already. I actually paid $2 for 3 sabers! I think they made a BIG mistake! They are the smaller in diameter brand new packaging ones that are now back up on their wall for like $20 or more! THey had a big area in the center of Walmart and had it filled with toys. I think someone did not check to see what they were putting up there! I went back last week to see if they had anymore and it looked like the corrected the mistake! LOL! Here is a video of the saber. You can hear the sound well but, I would like it a little louder (working on that right now) and I should have moved the board closer to the crystal chamber so that it was a little more sesponsive. But here it is anyways: http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=MVI_1095.mp4
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4931&dateline=1255697  195

The prices went back up to $20 at my local Walmart, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amptrooper View Post
    I got on and used it in a saber already. I actually paid $2 for 3 sabers! I think they made a BIG mistake! They are the smaller in diameter brand new packaging ones that are now back up on their wall for like $20 or more! THey had a big area in the center of Walmart and had it filled with toys. I think someone did not check to see what they were putting up there! I went back last week to see if they had anymore and it looked like the corrected the mistake! LOL! Here is a video of the saber. You can hear the sound well but, I would like it a little louder (working on that right now) and I should have moved the board closer to the crystal chamber so that it was a little more sesponsive. But here it is anyways: http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=MVI_1095.mp4
    Nice looking saber! And yeah, that board actually sounds pretty decent, all things considered. At least it has more sounds than the original MRFX boards do... not to mention the hum loop sounds longer + better mixed.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide