Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: my saber idea "Reclemation"

Default my saber idea "Reclemation"

I hope I am posting this in the correct place, as I am new to this site.
    I have an idea for a saber I am calling Reclemation sence as mutch as possable it will be made from salvaged parts. the concept for the saber is what if a dark/fallen jedi had constucted his weapon from parts salvaged from jedi that had been killed during the clone wars (possably because of order 66?) it would be a patch work of components with mutch of the internal chassis including the crystal chamber exposed the only element that i am sure that i wish to have is a graflex looking front end. ANY and ALL coments are wecome. thanx.

like a Starkiller saber?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Not trying to be a jerk, but if you're going to name it after an actual word, you should probably spell it correctly. Which would be "Reclamation" (root word "reclaim").

And I'm not sure this belongs in the General hilt building section.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

the Starkiller saber is only part of my insperation. Im thinking that more of the inside chassis would be visable, like most of the back half. and the front end would look more "battle Damaged" think if a Graflex based saber had been cut by another saber at an odd angle just a short distance behind the emiter.

thanx for the Spell check. If you could tell me the proper place to post any other saber ideas I have in the future that would be great.

What about using the trigger from a discarded blaster as the activation switch?

OFF TOPIC:

If you upgrade to Firefox, you will have the ability to spell check, which would make my eyes stop bleeding

I'm sure with nothing but criticism about his first 3 posts (and for stupid things, like grammar), he's probably been scared off by now.

I realise that this forum is well-policed by it's members, but don't forget that what we say and do here affects Tim's business. So, let's try not to scare away the new members, ja? I don't think grammar is that important. I'm sure that no harm was meant, but you can't be sure how each person will react when you don't know him or her. Some people take that type of critique harder than others. On the other hand, he may not care at all.

Concerning the OP, I think it's a cool idea and adds to the effect of a 'survivalist' Jedi/Sith theme. One who scavanges for parts where he or she can.
    Last edited by RevengeoftheSeth; 09-04-2010 at 01:41 AM.

it sounds like a cool idea ..if want graflex end search google for graflex tempate and should get what you are looking for or pm me and ill send it to you i have it ...