Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: keysaber?

Key blade?

they're from kingdom hearts, big weapons that resemble keys and i think they open doors to other worlds in the game.

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Onli-Won Kanomi View Post
    Key blade?
    Same reaction i had lol

I was bored one day(probably trippin' on cafeinne so bear with me)and I wondered:what if there was a keyblade wielder who was also a jedi warrior?

Its been suggested numerous times over the last few years, and the few attempts that made it to a proto stage pretty much all died quickly.. Essentially its an impractical design that takes a lot of extra work for poor results..

If you stick to your guns, follow through on this and can find a way to get it to work, getting around the problems with light diffusion, the sharp angles and such, then good on you! But to answer your question, no one has successfully completed one.

lets not forget the option of using sideglow fiber optics

Quote Originally Posted by Alcfalath View Post
    Its been suggested numerous times over the last few years, and the few attempts that made it to a proto stage pretty much all died quickly.. Essentially its an impractical design that takes a lot of extra work for poor results..

If you stick to your guns, follow through on this and can find a way to get it to work, getting around the problems with light diffusion, the sharp angles and such, then good on you! But to answer your question, no one has successfully completed one.
    That almost sounds like a challenge! LOL

Of course, I was never really into Kingdom Hearts enough for it to be worth the time.