Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OMG JediSaberSmith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by StrangeWings

I must be the minority. The hilt itself isnt to bad but I think the huge chunky ball on the end is ugly. In general I think the Ep 1 Obi is the least attractive of all the movie sabers. But that is my opinion. I will say that both of those sabers look very well made. I had a chance to see and use a "non existant" parks qui gon. Ever since then I have wanted one. It's to bad he doesn't make them.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The big ball pommel is the same reason I didnt like this hilt at first. I changed my mind when I got this hilt in my hand. The overall size of the hilt is pretty small and the pommel really doesnt get in the way. Its now one of my favorite replica sabers.

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age
    www.jedisabersmith.com

There is a member of the forums on fx-sabers.com that is selling an EL-loaded Obi-wan saber. The thread is Parks/Larbel/SP Obi Wan TPM for sale so I don't know if it's a Parks or a Larbel, but he's only asking $250. It looks gorgeous and if I had the money I'd buy it, but since others here expressed an interest I thought I'd share.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Blog at A Clone's Rest Stop
    Collection pics at A Clone's Paradise

those truly are amazing, how does one make sucha work of art??!?!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Hmmmmm.........I can't see the pics of the hilt at that link. I wonder if it sold. I probably could have identified what "brand" it was.

Psssssssst..............I have a Park's Qui-Gon.[][][][][8D][8D]

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Jedi.Ranger/</center>

Really? It's still there, I can see it fine.
    Go to the forums at fx-sabers.com, then to the Trade Federation - Buy/Sell/Trade section, it's under Lightsabers, which is on the second page now, I think.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Blog at A Clone's Rest Stop
    Collection pics at A Clone's Paradise

<center>
    [/quote]

Got any picks of the Qui-Gon hilt?

JediSaberSmith
    www.jedisabersmith.com

Just FYI, Madcow has a excellent replica of the Obi-wan TPM saber. He states that it is hardware. On his website. Someone PM him to come over here and show off.

"There is no try, only dew" (do)

-Jedi Master Yoda
    Essence of the Force

I don't know why people are complaining I think it is probably the Best Obi-Wan Saber Hilt I have ever seen.[8D]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JediSaberSmith

<center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Got any picks of the Qui-Gon hilt?

JediSaberSmith
    www.jedisabersmith.com
    [/quote]

Not yet, but I can try to take some and get them posted tonight!

<center>

Yes please.. I for one would like to see them. If you can get some nice close ups of detail and some different angles, that would be sweet too.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."