Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Republic Commando Grunt

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Nice to see a smaller guy do the costume....we have a full Delta Squad here in Michigan now, and I believe are the only Rebel Base to have one....not sure about that though. I was told by one of the guys in the local Garrison that the commandos were much bigger than the regular clones, and that the armor would look funny on me.....since I'm only 5-9 and 175lbs....
    Null arcs were bigger due to the Kaminoan's attempts to enhance the Fett Genome. The Null's were considered a failure and such further enancements were not done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Nice to see a smaller guy do the costume....we have a full Delta Squad here in Michigan now, and I believe are the only Rebel Base to have one....not sure about that though. I was told by one of the guys in the local Garrison that the commandos were much bigger than the regular clones, and that the armor would look funny on me.....since I'm only 5-9 and 175lbs....
    You should be fine, I'm 5'8" and 130lbs LOL

501st has a problem with the width of my thigh armor, so I need to reduce that at some point if I want approval.
    Other than that, I'd say I did pretty good for a one month build.

Just an update, I'm now officially part of the Rebel Legion!

Sweet!
    Congrats!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Welcome aboard!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Thanks everyone!