Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: just something interesting

I don't think that it's any more dangerous than some of the tools that we regularly use, as long as it's secured. and yes, no one cares what the proper title is for obama.

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

Well obviously Elf does, and most likely a lot of politicians, and supporters of President Obama etc.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Once again, this is not the place to discuss politics.

Easy everyone, no need to argue about this Some of us like him, some of us hate him, that's the nature of politics in the US. Just keep the respect for the office, even if you don't like the man in it.

But does anyone know the actual laws on this thing? Is it truely outlawed? I saw something about it being approved by the FDA since it has some safety mechanisms. Is that just BS? I've done a bit of research, but I'm not that good when it comes to understanding laws and licenses.

it's probably legal for anyone over 18 here.

TCSS Resident Annoyance

I guess no one reads forum rules.

As quoted from the Forum Guidelines: (emphasis added)

Banned Items:
    Soliciting sales – Sales are not allowed on the forums! Tim does not condone any buying or selling, both publicly and via PMs. Remember, he CAN read all of your private messages. This includes linking to eBay for your own sales (without Tim's approval).
    Rickrolling (and other things like it) are pretty pointless and don’t contribute anything to any discussion.
    Screamers – are exactly like rick rolling.
    Role Playing - It is just annoying and is pointless.
    Politics - self explanitory
    Religion - Also self explanatory. Making a thread asking for good wishes/prayers is fine, but anything beyond that is a no no.
    PETA - Anything related to eating meat/animal cruelty.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

very true some people just don't adhere to the rules

I know, how dare they.

TCSS Resident Annoyance