Thread: i proved my point

Default i proved my point

hey guys i was laughing at my friend who thought MR are duelable (i am talking about real hard fighting not mock fights) and in a fight both of his MR (ani and vader) both blades cracked. well he called me up cring about it and got mad when i laughed at him telling him how much better my el saber was so he said prove it. i handed him my saber and said try to shatter it doing the same thing you did to your MR. well one acrilic cap and a bent monoplug later he conseded an is gonna buy conversion for his sabers and he is thining about converting his mauls he just bought

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

lol. i had a friend that told me that too.

shoulda seen the looks on the faces of folks when i pulled the blade outta my converted luxeon, MR Vader saber at the con this last weekend. not to mention the duel the wife and i performed on stage in the contest and won best of show with. total shock! lol

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Did anyone get it on video? That would be well worth seeing!
    [] [:0] [B)]

well, i won some stuff, i get a gift certificate and coupon passes to nextr yuears con, and a copy of the dvd performance we did. im expecting them in a couple weeks.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Congrat's Lan! Hope to see a small clip from the dvd.

<center>
    This pic ain't mine but the shooter did a damn fine better job then me.</center>

wow nice job on proving your point infor

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com