Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PVC Saber 'Memnoch'

not bad... i like the black half rings/grip

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Switch will work great there, used the same type on my "Youngling" hilt for my son. Good work man.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

I like it!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

Youngling

SWEET!

I love it, very nice job on the sanding and edges!

the only thing ( and I noticed this with my sabers as well) if you use the wrong colors in the paint it makes the hilt look.... fake ( if thats the word im looking for). This is the reason I sand and age mine.

although it is PVC!

again awesome job~

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Midian View Post
    Seth that looks awesome. Good design, nice clean cuts, edges look smooth, good job. I like the name, are you an Anne Rice fan? Memnoch the Devil was an awesome book.
    Thanks, man Memnoch the Devil was one of my favorite books of the Anne Rice Series.

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    not bad... i like the black half rings/grip
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    Switch will work great there, used the same type on my "Youngling" hilt for my son. Good work man.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeQuadFive View Post
    I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK View Post
    SWEET!

I love it, very nice job on the sanding and edges!

the only thing ( and I noticed this with my sabers as well) if you use the wrong colors in the paint it makes the hilt look.... fake ( if thats the word im looking for). This is the reason I sand and age mine.

although it is PVC!

again awesome job~
    Thanks to all for the support!

very cool looking ....if you shop at Lowes check out the electrical section they have brass and black screws for lightfixture globes that would work

Good looking Saber! PVC is fun I think. It's a lot like working with wood imo!

Quote Originally Posted by jin starkiller View Post
    very cool looking ....if you shop at Lowes check out the electrical section they have brass and black screws for lightfixture globes that would work
    Good idea, I'll go check that out tonight.

On a side note, I left the pommel one while it was still drying and the damn thing is stuck, now. I have to jam a dowel down the saber a few times I think.