Thread: The Dark Empire (custom Sith group)

Default The Dark Empire (custom Sith group)

The Dark Empire is a worldwide costuming organization for STAR WARS fans who aspire to costume as characters from the dark side (bad guys) of the movies, as well as their own custom Sith/Dark Jedi creation.

By costuming at conventions as well as events for charity, members of TDE experience not only the fun of "trooping" in costume, but also the more important goals of putting a smile on a kid's face, helping those in need by visiting hospitals and fundraising for charity, and also preserving the fandom of Star Wars by impressing upon the next generation our love for the greatest saga ever told.

With the highest concentration of members currently in the Tennessee and Kentucky areas, TDE is nevertheless a growing organization with members worldwide. Different locations throughout the world are divided into separate “Temples” within the Empire, the most active temple being the “Ruusan Temple,” which includes the above area.

“Dark Empire Radio” is the official podcast of The Dark Empire, however, the contents of the show are intended for a much broader audience than just TDE members. Aside from discussion with TDE members about the group, host and producer “Lord Bruticus” is perhaps best known for interviewing fans of STAR WARS, fans that even include celebrities from the saga, owners of fan websites on the internet, costumers, and just ordinary fans of the movies that like to discuss their favorite scenes and experiences of fandom. “The Brutal One” also narrates short Star Wars fan-fiction on the show, a feature of the podcast that has been growing in popularity. Dark Empire Radio can be found on iTunes, and at: http://darkempireradio.podbean.com

Absolutely anyone 18 years or older can be a costumed member. Please refer to our forums, or email for membership information < darkempireradio@aim.com >. Anyone 13 or older may join our forums, but all costumed “official” members are adults with Star Wars canon or custom Sith / Dark Side / Grey Jedi costumes that are approved by the group.

Our website / member forums are at: http://the-dark-empire.forumotion.com
    I've been a member of The Dark Empire from the start. We've been around for 3 years and are LFL approved. Like the Mando Mercs and Jedi Assembly, it gives a common place for dark siders to go and talk amongst themselves.
    Lord Kolban Gryph-Lyn, Grey Jedi
    The Dark Empire

Banned Sith Lord

i would be eligible.

this is mine:

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    i would be eligible.
    Very nice. Just sign up on our boards and you can submit your pictures. We do need one from all sides, but that's normal for most groups. Our Nes'ari (Membership Officer) will look at them to give the ok on your outfit. From the looks of it, you'll be in for sure.
    Lord Kolban Gryph-Lyn, Grey Jedi
    The Dark Empire

i would be eligible.

this is mine:
    I think this outfit would be perfect with plain tabbards DJ, the faux leather takes the focus off the other really good bits i.e. belt, cloak.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

i would be eligible.

this is mine:
    3 lightsabers? Should i dare ask how you hold the third one?

Banned Sith Lord

with the force duh. i have more on that belt you just cant see em. i normally have about 6 to 7 belted.

with the force duh. i have more on that belt you just cant see em. i normally have about 6 to 7 belted.
    Lmao geez.

How do are they attached?

I'm still trying to figure out a way to horizontally mount one...