Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Airsoft Anybody?

Default Airsoft Anybody?

Now i know some of you guys are into airsoft, as you have stated before, so i figured i'd start an entire topic about it, because i'm now getting into it.
    I like the idea of airsoft better than paintball since i'm more of a plinker, and i can fire the guns in the house without making a mess. I've just bought myself a JLS H&K Mark 23, also known as the SOCOM pistol. Its my first electric pistol, i have 2 springers already. I want to get a rifle too, but more like a sniper rifle than an assault rifle. Any suggestions? store suggestions? should i try getting a local gun store to stock them? Anyone with ideas, or airsoft anecdotes, i'd love to hear it, have a 70 page thread on airsoft, like you sith brothers have on your vader suits.

-----------------------------------------
    A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

D I C K's Sporting Goods has a fairly decent selection, I dunno if they have that franchise where you live. There's also tons of online stores that sell all different kinds. As soon as they come out with an authentic Calico machine gun I'm totally there.

Captain Trunk: "I thought you said you knew how to pull a punch!"

Sledge Hammer: "I did pull it. If I had hit you full-force, you would have landed in that parking lot out there."

I may be sensing some thread envy here[][] Airsoft mays some really cool air guns, I have been looking at them for some time, but Vader has taken my spare cash[xx(]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Im into airsoft, but i haven't played in a year or so. used to be on a very good team that trained me to be an efficient teammate.

my guns;
    TM MP5 SD6
    TM MP5k
    TM M4A1
    Glock 18c

D I C K's has a good selection? Ha!

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Home

Sorry Gonn, nobody makes a calico. But they do have a Single Action Army.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

I was thinking of getting into Airsoft m'self. I stumbled upon a few of the products when I was in D I C K's Sporting Goods; I really liked the "mossburg" shotgun style one and the Walther P-99 I saw.

I just may have another hobby...

You don't need to see any identification.

well, Wierdo, I meant locally as far as a decent selection goes...

i know that local crap can't compete with online stores.

*edit*....dude, are you kiddin' me? that site you promo'd has practically no guns at all! maybe i missed something, but it's an irritating site to navigate (god help all of you on dial-up), and their selection is pretty weak.

-------------------------

Captain Trunk: "I thought you said you knew how to pull a punch!"

Sledge Hammer: "I did pull it. If I had hit you full-force, you would have landed in that parking lot out there."

It's not just divided into "Airsoft" and "Non airsoft". You have to click on the category of Airsoft gun first. Under products, AEG (Automatic Electic Gun), Gas pistrols and SMG's, spring guns, sniper rifles, etc. You then go by manufacturer, in the drop down menus (Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, etc.) Redwolf is one of the largest online retailers.

I think you were looking at the "New releases".

If you're in need of airsoft forums:
    www.arniesairsoft.co.uk
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

-Rammstein

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I have a cheap electric one. It's pretty weak, but being automatic is fun as ever.

Someday I'll get a decent pistol and maybe a rifle. For now though sabers are #1... I was limiting myself to two this summer, but if Erv's sound board is available I may have to bend that self-imposed rule.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/pr...p?prodID=18407

Bought one of these in February, runs off of Propane, Full metal (so it's pretty heavy), gas blowback (silde moves back when firing), and best of all.....

<font size="6"><font color="red">F</font id="red"><font color="green">U</font id="green"><font color="orange">L</font id="orange"><font color="blue">L</font id="blue"> <font color="navy">A</font id="navy"><font color="limegreen">U</font id="limegreen"><font color="maroon">T</font id="maroon"><font color="purple">O</font id="purple"><font color="green">!</font id="green"><font color="red">!</font id="red"></font id="size6">

Needless to say, It is now my favorite toy.

-End of Evangelion

-Rammstein