Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Airsoft Anybody?

gahhh /drool... SAA, so sweet... Shalashaska... mmm.

-----------------------------------------
    A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

Blog Entries

I purchase from http://www.airsoftextreme.com/content/ but that's because they are local to me.

my loadout is a Tokyo Marui G36C and a KWA Glock G19. Played my first game last saturday. Turnout was 250 people broken up into 3 teams. Paintball usually never has a turnout that big. It was great fun.

best deals I have seen state-side is
    http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/ and
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/default.php

But I buy from airsoft extreme to avoid shipping fees, plus if the gun breaks I can just take it back to them.

Redwolf is great to look at descriptions but the problem is it has to ship from Asia ($$$) and there is always the chance US Customs may hold it indefinitely.

I had a hard time choosing between the G36C, the P90 and the G3 SAS. I may still get the P90 next year.

I love the fact that in full auto my rifle can shred an aluminum can.

If there are Airsofters in Bay Area CA, let me know and maybe we can play the next game in Fort Ord.

Cheers,
    -V

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

dentrinity.com is the cheapest site i have found. i bought a thompson M1A1, high capacity magazine, upgraded spring and motor for $411 including 2 day shipping. wgcshop.com has the same prices as dentrinity most stateside places have just the gun and a battery for like 350.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

i also made a shield outa sheet styrene!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

ugh so that JLS socom i bought was garbage, i'm contacting the seller to see if i can return it... shouldve expected for only ten bucks to get crap. i think i'm gonna splurge and buy a gas one, but i dont know if i want to get the TM one, that has a fixed slide and is only 123$ with a fake LAM and Silencer, or go for the KSC one, that has GBB and i think a metal slide, for 160.

If you want silence, go for the TM SOCOM NBB. It's one of the quietest airsoft guns around with the silencer. The LAM sucks, but maybe you could put a luxeon in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

yea i went out and bought the TM Mk 23 Socom. It was $210 in the end, with gas and 2500 bbs. I really do love it though. it fires nice, the suppressor actually works, just like wierdo said. I'm not really sure how much gas to put in it though lol. i get nervous when filling up with the gas, and the instruction manual is nowhere to be found.

I picked up a P-90 and a MP-5A3 for the boy and I to play with and use at Halloween but most of my toys are the real deal. If your going to rock-n-roll go class3 and be done with it. All of my handguns are for service use, hunting, and competition shoots. I have trimmed down alot of that stuff since I don't shoot nearly as much as I used to.

<center>
    This pic ain't mine but the shooter did a damn fine better job then me.</center>