Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What Music are you Currently Listening to?

Electric Light Orchestra, U2: ...Atomic Bomb, Third Day, etc. I've probably listened to most of the bands on this page, by choice, at one time or another. I almost never listen to the radio anymore. The last "good" secular music imho was in the late nineties with Alice in Chains and Smashing Pumpkins - the metal that came out during "the grunge era."

I second that, desertscorpion, about radio. It's so repetitive and crappy it's become unlistenable. I get really bummed out on days I gotta go to work and realize I forgot my CD player to listen to in the truck.

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

wtf how come when i posted this earlier u guys started noob bashing and now?!?!?1 wtf?!!??!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Boo Hoo

I must fight this sickness.....

Poor Countdown, you just can't win can you? Maybe it's because I don't txt sp34k.

Garbage - Queer

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

Granls Barkley - St. Elsewere CD

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

Respigi's Pines of Rome.

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly.

Superman Returns - Main Theme. (a better version of the original 1978 John Williams)

Robin Trower-Bridge of Sighs. Wore the LP out several years back, and my kids bought me the cd for father's day. [8D]

Dragon Force.....yea power metal.