Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Custom Vader Shroud replacement by Rhyen Skytracker

I have a cousin who could definitely use one of these. We broke the plastic shroud in a feverish duel over a year ago.

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyen Skytracker View Post
    Nope. 100% from scratch. I will not have a big activation box on mine. I will use one of my low profile ones and use my simulated t-grips like on redemptor.
    YES!!! redemptor grips! i traded my converted vader for a maul... i really wanted it and the vader was kinda worn not bad. but i really want another vader now cuz my collection is not complete without it. so im going for the original vader look but im tired of plastic parts. if im going to machine the emmiter, ill go all the way and make a new box/clamp and new emmiter shroud accent.... from M3TAL!!!!!! woot!

OBI BEN: i know those stoopid things ive gone through three of them. i just have been lucky enough to somehow end up with extras. i dont know how i just did. quickswap!!!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Here is a rough render of what I am going for. The grips will not be blocky like in the render, they will be just like the ones on Redemptor and the Cross cut out in the shroud will not go all the way to the top. The rest of it is pretty close. Or I may just make it with out the cross cut out like the one called Vaderkin. It depends on how much time I have. I will of course start a new thread when I start the project and maybe even do a build log of it.

Thanks to Mihunai for the renders
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rhyen Skytracker; 08-10-2010 at 01:14 PM.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Banned Sith Lord

GIMMIE!!!!!

Ditto above, I look forward to seeing this new creation of your Rhyen. The shroud looks pretty slick, and the colour is very intiresting.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)