Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mace Windu Conversion

There in lies the problem, they are either being converted or they are the real early ones that have large collector's value. You may want to try ebay for damaged Maul and Luke sabers.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i haven't found a maul yet, or a luke for that matter. good luck though

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

I found no Mauls and only 2 lukes one of witch I won but it has a blue blade instead of a green blade now I need help to convert that one so good luck finding packs

May The Force Be With You.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

its amazing that there are no broken mauls or lukes at all yet there are tons of vaders and anakins. a couple weeks ago i saw a broken anakin go for 2$.

Mauls will turn up, it's just a matter of time. I have seen a few Lukes go pretty cheap that were used/damaged you just have to keep a look out.

<center></center>

Does anyone know how to get the metal switch off the hilt without scratching up the hilt or the gold switch? Also without breaking the plastic piece the gold plate attaches to? I've had issues with breaking it when trying to pry the gold cover off... Thanks!

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

I always use a hair dryer to soften the glue before attempting to pry them off.

Long time no hear Noob[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Hmmmm Hair Dryer.... Sounds like that'd take forever. I'll have to try it.. Very Interesting... Yes it's been a while.. I've been a very busy person and very little money.. I'm trying to sell a kidney now...

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

Noob the object is to soften the glue that holds the parts on and a hair dryer on high will put out enought heat to do it with out melting any parts[] I use this method to take cell phones apart and it works great.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I use this method to take cell phones apart and it works great.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

why on earth are you taking apart cell phones?

<center>

</center>