Thread: Another new saber builder

Default Another new saber builder

I've been reading and re-reading the forums for several months now, and thought it was finally time to introduce myself.

My fiancee decided she wanted to make us Jedi costumes for conventions, and left the saber-building up to me. I made her a BYB Vader style belt hanger shortly before I discovered this site, and decided I could make her a lovely Christmas present with parts from this store.

Let's hope all the research I've done will pay off. Wish me luck!

Welcome! As you have already familiarized yourself with the forums i assume you have read the admonition to read read read Glad to see you here and can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Absolutely! I've found the answers to just about all my questions so far, including quite a few I didn't know I needed to ask

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/...BYBSaber01.jpg

That is my first hardware saber. I'm gonna take small steps, and kinda learn as I go. I have the parts for a MHS stunt ordered already. Sound, crystal chambers, and all kinds of bling will come later, once I get a good feel for all of this. I get the strong feeling this hobby is very addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    Absolutely! I've found the answers to just about all my questions so far, including quite a few I didn't know I needed to ask

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/...BYBSaber01.jpg

That is my first hardware saber. I'm gonna take small steps, and kinda learn as I go. I have the parts for a MHS stunt ordered already. Sound, crystal chambers, and all kinds of bling will come later, once I get a good feel for all of this. I get the strong feeling this hobby is very addicting.
    And expensive....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay.