Thread: Can the Add-On board be used with a forcefx sound board?

Default Can the Add-On board be used with a forcefx sound board?

I apologize if this isn't the right area to post this in or if it has been asked already (could not find it in a search), however I was curious if I could use this board with a forcefx (yoda in this case) sound board instead of using the old 3w driver or the LED driver board + add-on board?

e.g. just get the add-on board and use the LED leads from the FX to that add-on to get the ramp and shimmer effects?
    Last edited by ThreeQuadFive; 07-29-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

I believe the add-on board is designed to be added on to the adjustable led driver, and nothing else....but you could always get one and try it.
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 08-04-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I had a similar thought about the driver board + add-on. Scroll way down here http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ad.php?t=11340 i posted my item list, i wonder if the driverboard is standalone so that i can see the extending and retracting of the blade without sound...
    Do... or do not, there is no try!