Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pommel inserts

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    What do you need pictures for?
    Because I want pictures.

Thanks for the pics.

Does it stay in there pretty well? There isn't a chance of it getting pushed out or anything?
    Sometimes, you don't even realize you're being consumed by the Dark... Until it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaki View Post
    Because I want pictures.

Thanks for the pics.

Does it stay in there pretty well? There isn't a chance of it getting pushed out or anything?
    It does, unless you deliberately press on it. It makes changing it much easier if you ever decide to do so, and doesn't require a pair of snap ring pliers to install, either.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

The C-Clip can be installed without snap-ring pliers, but you can count on scuffing up the interior of your pommel almost 100% gauranteed. But if you don't really care about that, then I suggest using it. It is a SERIOUSLY tight fit.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    The C-Clip can be installed without snap-ring pliers, but you can count on scuffing up the interior of your pommel almost 100% gauranteed. But if you don't really care about that, then I suggest using it. It is a SERIOUSLY tight fit.
    No snap ring pliers aren't necessary for installing the clip, but like I said, if for some reason you plan to change the insert for a different one, then snap ring pliers are a must....to not use them could result in serious injury should the snap ring shoot out of the pommel....it's happened to other members here before.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.