Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sizes

so what you're really trying to do is scam your friend out of his money. thats not nice countdown.

-----------------------------------------
    A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by shiky

so what you're really trying to do is scam your friend out of his money.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Why does this not suprise me?

He realy is on the path to the Dark Side!

Scamming your friends out of cash is low, very low. Next you'll be selling Enron Stocks to your mother.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

no what i mean is he told me he will give me alot of money to convert it, and he said the cheaper things turn out the more $$$$ he will give me!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by shiky

so what you're really trying to do is scam your friend out of his money.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Why does this not suprise me?

He realy is on the path to the Dark Side!

Scamming your friends out of cash is low, very low. Next you'll be selling Enron Stocks to your mother.

FAQ

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Firebird even the dark side has it's standards we would not scam a friend[}] I just checked the rule book and we would not even scam a Jedi, we just cut them in half.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

no what i mean is he told me he will give me alot of money to convert it, and he said the cheaper things turn out the more $$$$ he will give me!

[?]... that has to be the most backassward statement. He should just give you a budget and tell you to work with it.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

well he doesnt know how to convert them, and hes not willing to learn

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

[?]... that has to be the most backassward statement. He should just give you a budget and tell you to work with it.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

OH HELL YES! []

xwing, thank you so much for that, I am still laughing so hard it hurts. You, Do-Clo, and Firebird gave me a chuckle I really needed. Taking 5 minutes to have a break and see what's up and ya'll didn't dissapoint(sp?).

Countdown, dude I know your a kid and all but ya gots to know that you don't screw your friends or your family.

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Countdown, dude I know your a kid and all but ya gots to know that you don't screw your friends or your family.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Countdown,
    You should go watch "The Godfather".

FAQ

dude u dont understand my friggin point!, MY FRIEND GAVE ME 80 DOLLARS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD COST 80 BUCKS FOR ALL PARTS, THEN IT CAME OUT TO BE ONLY 50 BUCKS SO HE TOLD ME THAT HED GIVE ME ALOT OF MONEY FOR IT, I NEVER TOLD HIM A HIGH PRICE B4 I CONVERTED IT!!!!!!!!

<h1>NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?</h1>

dude u dont understand my friggin point!, MY FRIEND GAVE ME 80 DOLLARS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD COST 80 BUCKS FOR ALL PARTS, THEN IT CAME OUT TO BE ONLY 50 BUCKS SO HE TOLD ME THAT HED GIVE ME ALOT OF MONEY FOR IT, I NEVER TOLD HIM A HIGH PRICE B4 I CONVERTED IT!!!!!!!!

<h1>NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?</h1> <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

FAQ