Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sith Lightclaws

Nice!!!

very cool. reminds me of the "force lightning" glove I hope to make someday.

it's basically a glove that shoots harmless tesla lightning during a darkened lightsabre performance so my sith can look a little more bad@ss. gotta keep practicing the spinning and other tutorials for now though, I don't even know if the glove is possible. (let alone legal. )

Quote Originally Posted by HepatitvsJ View Post

it's basically a glove that shoots harmless tesla lightning during a darkened lightsabre performance so my sith can look a little more bad@ss. gotta keep practicing the spinning and other tutorials for now though, I don't even know if the glove is possible. (let alone legal. )
    Wow that sounds awesome. I had thought about making a force lightning thing with some strands of blue EL wire and a sequencer

Quote Originally Posted by HepatitvsJ View Post

I had a thought like that...
    Only with a tazer and a Cool White LED flashing from the palm....

But your idea sounds cool too
    Not sure how 'harmless' tesla lightning is though....

/////////

Anyway, those are some awesome looking Claws!
    All you need to do now, is make it more Droid-like(?) as
    to provide the technical plausibility.

But keep it up.

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

@ mihunai...lol that's my point. I'm barely competent to wire an mhs up with tutorials, though I can't get a sound board done yet, let alone figure out how to project lightning a few feet with only what I can wear on my body, that wouldn't interfere with the rest of the sabre performance, and it has to appear to come from my hand. basically I'm just going to keep learning lightsabre moves and file this away as "someday" but if anyone knows of any way to do this or even start to figure out a way I would love to hear it. then maybe in a few years I can get with some people and finally get whats in my head on the stage.

I like your taser idea...I assume your idea involves no actual electricity just a taser shooting the led(?) wires and then lighting them up? best idea I've heard so for.
    Last edited by HepatitvsJ; 07-21-2010 at 06:45 AM.

That's a really neat idea. Makes for a unique and very Sith offhand weapon. It would be cool to make one of these with a sound board in the gauntlet, maybe with a higher pitched soundfont and on a super-sensitive setting...

I dig it.

It wouldn't have been this drawing by any chance?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cern View Post
    It wouldn't have been this drawing by any chance?
    No thats not it, but that is pretty cool

cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mihunai View Post
    All you need to do now, is make it more Droid-like(?) as
    to provide the technical plausibility.mTm
    Yeah, I was just thinking about that, maybe using some small diameter metal tubing to make articulated metal overlays over the fingers, a sort of finger armor or those full finger rings they sell.

or attach them to this thing:

http://www.performancecyclecenter.co...exd.asp?id=991

for a gaudy sith look.

If that were real, it would suck if you closed your hand. Cool, though. Never would thought of that.
    Two there should be. No more. No less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it. -Darth Bane
    If a Luxeon III gets hot enough to melt...[hot]glue, something's wrong with your wiring! -Jay Gon Jinn