Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Phoenix's Rebirth v3 (Upgrade/Repair from v2)

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    He says it right there under the picture. Please look before asking stupid questions.
    When I look for "gold" Lee filters, I see many different results — gold tint, gold amber, pale gold, pale gold amber, millenium gold, etc.

That's why I was hoping he (or someone else) might be able to tell me exactly which one it is. I'm going to try to get a Lee swatch book, but I'm just looking for some direction.

I too am in love with this colour also, and the saber itself is very fine. I shall return on which filter it is, my suggestion to anybody is trial and error.

Edits: So from what I can gather, Pale Amber Gold *009 is a prime candidate, I have yet to try others as my blade has no diffuser yet (low on funds...)
    Last edited by Sairon; 08-25-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Hey, I was wondering which kind of AAs you use (nihm/ion/toss away/etc.)/what kind of voltage are you putting out for the RGBAs (which are the 10w, I presume?). I know the MR board can take only two dyes; I was just wondering if you were running at 6v or 4.8v or what. =x
    Looking for a very similar setup, and I've been, albeit probably poorly, researching and reading for a while, and I've only now managed to get everything except for the proper/best power solution to run two dyes with an MR board, and not fry anything.

I was also curious as to your run times n' such.

-Nòx
    Last edited by Mikael Gucch-R'do; 09-12-2010 at 12:30 AM.

4.8v (4xAA NIMH) or 6v (4xAA) will work. Lithiums will NOT with a MR board and the RGBA (you cant use 2 LI-Ions, because it will blow the board, and 1 Li-Ion is not enough for the RGBA)