Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2010 hasbro lightsaber arrived in Oz finally!!!

Ya bk i was kinda thinking along those lines of building a PVC saber first and then so on...and Skottsaber i'm actually pretty cheap right now haha but i just want to try it out and see what happens and if it goes awry then i'll just take the sound board out and fit it into the PVC one i'm trying to make

Crap, I got a bunch of them [3 Darths/2 Obi/2 Anakin] for $35 each.. I could have got an extra one had I waited.. grr

I got my 2010 anaking hasbro for $25 in NY. Took it apart and went 'wtf' that doesn't look like anything i have seen on the tuts.

It's sitting on my desk right now, until i figure out how to combine it with my SEOULP4 kit.

a couple of pictures posted here, of your board, would probably help us help you

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan View Post
    a couple of pictures posted here, of your board, would probably help us help you
    Yupp, i fully intend in making a post as soon i get around to working on it, to seek the knowledge and experience of the members!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I got my 2010 anaking hasbro for $25 in NY. Took it apart and went 'wtf' that doesn't look like anything i have seen on the tuts.

It's sitting on my desk right now, until i figure out how to combine it with my SEOULP4 kit.
    The Anakin and Vader 2010 boards are different than the Obi boards (i don't know what the Yoda ones look like) Just check out the thread for 2010 w/dvd and you should find everything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseStuff View Post
    The Anakin and Vader 2010 boards are different than the Obi boards (i don't know what the Yoda ones look like) Just check out the thread for 2010 w/dvd and you should find everything you need.
    Yes going through it. I'm told the vader one, althought similar to the anakin one, is different enough.

I'll probably post something and wait for someone with more experience to chim in. I don't feel like burning a board and having to go buy another one :P

I'm also searching for another soundboard for my graflex build. Too bad ultrasound boards are sold out

I haven't seen anyone mention the Mace Windu version of these sabers yet and what the soundboard is like from that one. Of course I've never seen the Mace in stores, just on the back of the box for the others.

I believe that the Mace is a force action. But I could be mistaken.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Maybe, but I'm sure I have seen a Mace Windu saber on the back of the box for these new ones, so I thought it must be part of the new line too.