Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How not to build a blade?

Little update for all who were/watching comenting on this thread. I've been talking at length with the builder of this blade.
    Not only were they fair in returing what I had spent, but they were quite receptive in discussing new ideas for blade construction. So much to the point that more of the methods used here (and Pink elephant glue ) will be used in the very near future.
    Thats all I got.....for now.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I know exactly who made that farce. Craftics #33 is what Do-Clo and I use for our tips. It is the best I have found, by far. Superglue (cyanoacrylate is no bueno for poly-C's tensile strength)
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    I know exactly who made that farce. Craftics #33 is what Do-Clo and I use for our tips. It is the best I have found, by far. Superglue (cyanoacrylate is no bueno for poly-C's tensile strength)
    Then again, i guess i should be more clear and state that i do not do anything but light dueling with my two year old
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~