Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Green Goblin - force action or 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    Huh?
    Well, you said he was no longer on the face of the earth. If that's true and you know that it's true, then perhaps you had something to do with it.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Just ordered one off Ebay! cant wait for it to get here.

If you 're interested i saw a couple more on there. Didnt find them until i searched for "spider man sword"

for some reason "green goblin sword" only brought up the non-electronic costume versions
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Goblin sword came in yesterday. it sounds different than i imagined, but still good.

Think i'm gonna save it for a saber i wanna build my friend. As soon as money allows that is :-p
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Can you post a video or a link to what this sword sounds like? I can't find one on YouTube.
    "The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent