Thread: Ventress Wiring Pics Requested

Default Ventress Wiring Pics Requested

I will be using the Ventress Sound Board in an upcoming build and wondered if any of you who have used one (Do-Clo etc) have pics of the board and/or wiring. Please post them here and I will make a diagram to be stickied in the appropriate section once I wire mine up.

Thanks guys!

*edit* Thanks to Do-Clo (and a certain fantastic source for FX boards...) I found out that this board is pretty much identical to the other FX boards (such as the Obi Wan etc) To assist anyone who finds this thread with the same questions i had, i will be adding Photos of the board including a wiring diagram for ease of use

And Finally a Diagram (Same as pic 4, only with labels)

Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 07-28-2010 at 01:32 PM.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Sorry I don't have any pics but the board is basically the same as the other fx boards. The only main difference is that the power switch is installed on the sound board. Just solder your switch wires to the board where the switch mounts.
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

well easy enough then.. no wonder there are no diagrams

Thanks Do-Clo!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~