Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Am a noob!!!!

Talking Am a noob!!!!

hi there sabor lover or forum members am new here yayyy new meat. Am Cindy, my boyfriend does all my sabors for me but i help with alot of his wacky ideas. I hope to check out everyone else's kickass ideas

Hi honey
    The Dark Side Feels Good.
    I Love The Power.
    You Cant Stop Me.
    I Will Kill You...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Sabor? You love taste? I think you mean "Saber". Welcome to the forum. Have a great time, read a ton and maybe you can build one of your own sabers one day
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Cool

but ive built a SABER (sorry i cant spell), and thanks i heard everyone is going to tell me to read around.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Neptune View Post
    but ive built a SABER (sorry i cant spell), and thanks i heard everyone is going to tell me to read around.
    Cool. Still read and...glad to have you here.

p.s.- watch that spelling. We have J-Lo the resident spelling monitor (and you really don't want HER to catch you )
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

ok, does it really matter. I thought the purpose of being on here was to express your creative saber skills without getting picked on. Plus don't people get kicked off if people pick on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Neptune View Post
    ok, does it really matter. I thought the purpose of being on here was to express your creative saber skills without getting picked on. Plus don't people get kicked off if people pick on them.
    He was just joking, Cindy. Welcome to the forums.

P.S.: I'm the Lieutenant Spelling Monitor. But rather than calling people out for spelling and grammar mistakes, I just keep detailed records in my private journal.

P.P.S.: That was also a joke.
    There's always a bigger fish.

welcome let the creativeness flow

thanks vctrsone, and i get it matt, am not slow

Uh oh. We got an uptight n00b here! Get your master balls!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.