Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Swtor

Default Swtor

I don't care what you think of the game but you can't tell me these videos don't get you blood pumping!!!

Can't they just skip the game and make a feature length movie?!?!

WATCH THIS! DO IT! DO IT NOW!

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/...urceid=eag2350
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

If you click on the button that I circled in Red, you can download the new SWTOR trailer in 720p HD, in either the Windows Media or QuickTime format.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Banned Sith Lord

boy thats epic. you get alot of good shots of malguss saber as well as the female jedis. thats intriquite. im going to do that one in CNC next year. also you get some fairly good persepctive of the sith mauraders hilt.

Wow the female jedi seemed very violent for being a jedi.. Nice trailer anyways cant wait for the game to come
    "Nothing can stop the power of life, not even death."

VERY aggressive for a Jedi. But...

As once was said, "The Jedi are relentless"....

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kehel View Post
    Wow the female jedi seemed very violent for being a jedi.. Nice trailer anyways cant wait for the game to come
    Well*sepping onto Soapbox*
    Since the saber she used was a double blade she naturally had to use an agressive stance.

The double blade was made as a killing weapon, not as a tool for defense like the single bladed lightsaber. When you use one, often times you injure yourself when going on defensive. That is why so few people use them, it is such a draining weapon to use.

Oh, and I wouldn't have much pity on someone who was about to kill my buddy in cold blood...
    *Steps of of soapbox*

I loved finally seeing a jedi with a double blade. Was it just me or did the blade seem almost cyan?
    I really liked that the double lightsaber was to scale. The hilt was long and the blades pretty short.

Is it just me or does the jedi look like sacajewea? (yes I know I spelled that wrong)

I like this and "deceived" better than all the clone wars episodes put together.

EDIT!
    Hey, I thought I post some pics of the lightsabers here. Sorry about the size, I wanted a possible builder tp be able to see them in real detail...

__________________________________________________ __________

__________________________________________________ __________
    And this Pic just makes me smile- the look on the sith's face is awesome!
    Last edited by cardcollector; 06-17-2010 at 10:23 AM.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Not sure how many have seen this either but it shows some actual game play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ERHn...ure=grec_index

Longer video, like 20 some mins.

It's sad really, that a VIDEO GAME has more dynamics and palpable action than the prequel films themselves. Easily more impressive than anything Yoda did in Revenge of the Sith. I'm not a gamer at all, a strange irony considering all of my other geeky hobbies, but that was incredibly impressive!

Psab Keel
    Follow Your Bliss

the trailers are awsomeness i just hope playing the game brings us some enjoyment and not a epic fail... i too would also take a movie like this rather than a game imo

Not a major gamer myself either. I would love full length movies like this though.