Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PolyC Tips!!

k then, the weld-on 3 will still work fine for the polc tips to polc tube connections. this is what i needed to know, thanx tim.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

darn are ya gonna have the el wire ones made

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

Are these available yet?

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Not yet..the company is still trying to get them to come out with no bubbles in them. They are trying diffferent materials. Hopefully soon.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

Not yet..the company is still trying to get them to come out with no bubbles in them. They are trying different materials. Hopefully soon.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm sure many of us wouldn't care about imperfections if we're just going to beat the snitz out of them. Just sell them at a discount[]

I've got a blade that's waiting for 2 things... Those tips, and for my wife to be not looking when I order it![:0] lol

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

My tip flew off recently, (due to an unfortunate instance with spinning techniques and a coffee table) I was able to glue it on with some krazy glue, and in a matter of seconds it was solid as a rock.

yeah, the shouldered tips corbin has are still acrylic ones, but we are awaitin the polyc ones. i got one of corbins to replace the tip i shattered before the con. and it works great. just got to remember no direct smacks on the tip, and itll be fine. it may be glued on real good, but i bet it will still shatter if hit right.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I have been using craftics #33 to glue my tips on and they stay on really good. The tip with the shoulder is a big improvement, I have a couple of corbins blade tips that will go on the blades for my own sabers.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Update... I finally broke my tip off... The blade itself is quite shattered at the tip.[:0][xx(] The cabochon (half sphere) part broke into pieces. It took a full force tip hit. I spun it 360 to end with the tip against the pavement... it broke nicely.[:I]

At least I know the limits now... you need to shatter the blade at the same time.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

talk about a beating [B)]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>