Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: How do your pets react to lightsabers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    Or she was afraid of her tail getting run over....
    She only had a little stub of a tail, and she was a pretty big dog. And when she was outside, she was on a chain. She was already grown when they adopted her from the Humane Society, and had apparently been abused before (She was terrified of brooms for many months after they adopted her), so maybe she had some puppyhood rollerblade trauma, but I prefer to think she was indignant at what she saw as a violation of the laws of physics.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Super duper necropost time!

Enjoy! (Intro courtesy of Takanis)

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Board Lurker
    Blog Entries

my dog is the same way, its a terrirorial thing. the dog thinks you will use it in either him or your friend in a harmful way to them ,when youre dueling, they feel threatened

Stiletto(Stella) our cat couldn't care less...When Our dog Hiedi was with us she cowered and hid when I even took them out...Poor thing was so scared. Just the blade though, hilt was fine...sound and everything. Blade on the other hand, she did not like.