Thread: Blade Opinion Question

Default Blade Opinion Question

I am building my first saber using most of the parts listed in the starting tutorial. But what has really caught my eye is the UltraEdge blade.

I was wondering if you all think the Lux 3 (blue) or the P4 (blue) would look better with that blade?

Thanks

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Im not even sure Tim has the Lux III's in stock as they have been discontinued. Even before they were, the P4 was the better LED by far. You will find though, that while the Ultraedge blade does give a more "full" even blade, it does dim the LED slightly and make the color more of an Easter Egg looking color.

By contrast, Tims special white blade stock isn't as opaque as the Ultraedge so it shouldn't have as bad an effect on the color/brightness.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Thanks for the info, what is the special white blade stock you speak of? I didn't see that sort of thing in the store.

blade stock

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/1-...ong--P529.aspx

putting spoon away now

I understand now, I was looking under complete blades for this "stock", thanks for the redirect.

Another probably newb question, but it wasn't covered in the tutorial. Should I use the thermal tape?

Excellent, then i will def pick one up.