Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FX Conversion Kits

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

He means directions to set the LED in the stock holder and be properly heatsinked, etc...

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

"My question was never answered, CAN MR BE CONVERTED TO EL? or is it ONLY possible with LED"

I thought this was his question???

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by OB Wayne

can someone link me to a tutorial for luxeon 3W mod of anakin lightsaber. i can't find the one on jedi coucil forums. that was metioned elsewhere.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's what he meant^^^ at least I believe so...[?]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Ok, right answer wrong question

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

Anybody know what Ultra Sabers uses for a blade holder or know how he makes his LED MR conversions?

pvc i think

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by OB Wayne

Anybody know what Ultra Sabers uses for a blade holder or know how he makes his LED MR conversions?

It's a little improper to ask about someone elses product on TCSS's forum. If you want to do a conversion yourself, buy Tim's conversion kit. He'll have Anakin ROTS kits soon enough.

And no, Lan, I don't use PVC. I haven't used PVC as a blade holder since Strydur started making machined aluminum holders, which are of much higher quality and a hell of alot easier to use.

But anyway, this is a TCSS forum, so talk about TCSS products, which I highly endorse and use myself.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

well dude, it looked to me like you were using a stock blade holder, so i was wondering how that was done since there aren't any nice aluminum holders that can be used at the moment.

but thanks for the concern. []

well dude, it looked to me like you were using a stock blade holder, so i was wondering how that was done since there aren't any nice aluminum holders that can be used at the moment.

but thanks for the concern. []

Well, dude, you didn't look hard enough

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?idproduct=83

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity