Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: FX Conversion Kits

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by UltraSWG

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by OB Wayne

well dude, it looked to me like you were using a stock blade holder, so i was wondering how that was done since there aren't any nice aluminum holders that can be used at the moment.

but thanks for the concern. []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, dude, you didn't look hard enough

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?idproduct=83

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

but those are for vaders, i want an anakin. i could use a vader, but i'd have to figure out how to drill holes for the pins.

BTW, how does this kit differ from the original when installing?

double post

If i wanted to use a WHITE LED with COLORED DISCS, how well does it work. what i mean is, how do the colors look. i saw the ones in the store, but was wondering how well they looked if you say combined two of the discs to form a color like blue or red. how bright would it be and would it look descent.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

james3, thanks for posting that link.

OB Wayne, Time to womp you.[!] You're not new so stick your head outside of this thread. You missed the entire LED colors forum?!?! I just put colors in the FAQ today... I feel friggin' useless!

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

xwing your doing awesome and I know here soon anytime someone asks a usual question we can all just post the link to the FAQ.

Oh, speaking of the FAQ, here's one you can add for MR conversions. I have to answer this question many times every day:

"After the conversion, will the light still grow and retract?"

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That hasn't come up here too often but you are so right. Thanks Ultra.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

well then, i guess i'll just have to do a straight blue LED wihtout disc/filter.