Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FX Conversion Kits

yeah, thats my point too. it would be a pain and a waste too.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

can someone link me to a tutorial for luxeon 3W mod of anakin lightsaber. i can't find the one on jedi coucil forums. that was metioned elsewhere.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Which Anakin? The RotS is right here (unfinished since the kits are on the way, but if you mean the AotC good luck. I've seen Ultra do it but it's in the same boat as LED to EL, it's a pain.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

someone here on a different thread posted a link to someone , and i checked it so i know its there, for a aotc saber conversion.

i was talkin 'bout ROTS, finished of course, cuz i know theres an unfinished one here, i was reffering to a finished tutorial somewhere else that has info for installing and heatsinking the led in the STOCK saber.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by OB Wayne

i was talkin 'bout ROTS, finished of course, cuz i know theres an unfinished one here, i was reffering to a finished tutorial somewhere else that has info for installing and heatsinking the led in the STOCK saber.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

xwing said the rots is here on this forum. its not complete yet since the kits arent in. but tim said he would finish it once they arrived.

he said a tutorial for the stock saber, i am guessing that he wants to reuse the stock blade holder.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, Tim's will show how to use the holder he sells but not the stock holder.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

and my question is still not answered.[]

The question you are asking is, can the Vader MR be converted to EL? It could be done but be prepared for some work as you will have to gut the hilt and make room for the extra batteries and for the el inverter. You could ask Tim to machine down an el blade holder to fit in the Vader hilt. If I remember correctly the first Darth Vader Mr saber was EL anyway I would just look for one of those and save the work conerting a newer model to el. The Anakin episode 2 MR saber is also EL.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...