Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E3 Force Unleashed 2

Default E3 Force Unleashed 2

Sorry in advance if its been posted already, but I didnt find it posted yet. Any ways here is a link to the new vid about FU2 from E3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgvzSDcCH4g

Darn that rocks!!! Sometimes without cussing it just dosen't seem to express my feeling enough... A weakness I suppose.

I wish that George would take that hint with responses from this videos and do and adult series!

This is what we want to see Jedi and Sith ripping it up, Force Powers Unleashed and no one holding back!

The Clones Wars is ok... I enjoy it because well it's got all the elements buts its drawn so kid friendly. I believe it's made for adults but tamed for the kids watching also which I understand... I think he wants the kids to watch so he can market it and sell toys which is a shame, kinda like selling out really... come on George how much money do you already have???

Mabye we should combine these threads and start a discussion about how many people would watch an adult CGI movie or show? How would you feel about that...?

My reasons being while the CGI movies for SWTOR look insane the game wont look anything like them and that's kinda a bummer... I know that you just can't have a game like that (MMORG) look like the CGI it would bog down the fastest computers. TFU2 wil look pretty close I bet, but you'll be playing alone and not able to interact with online players... I kinda like to share my Star Wars experience.

I would really like seeing something adult like these cgi movies, anyone else?
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

Quote Originally Posted by Jase Kala Maris View Post
    Darn that rocks!!! Sometimes without cussing it just dosen't seem to express my feeling enough... A weakness I suppose.

I wish that George would take that hint with responses from this videos and do and adult series!

This is what we want to see Jedi and Sith ripping it up, Force Powers Unleashed and no one holding back!

The Clones Wars is ok... I enjoy it because well it's got all the elements buts its drawn so kid friendly. I believe it's made for adults but tamed for the kids watching also which I understand... I think he wants the kids to watch so he can market it and sell toys which is a shame, kinda like selling out really... come on George how much money do you already have???

Mabye we should combine these threads and start a discussion about how many people would watch an adult CGI movie or show? How would you feel about that...?

My reasons being while the CGI movies for SWTOR look insane the game wont look anything like them and that's kinda a bummer... I know that you just can't have a game like that (MMORG) look like the CGI it would bog down the fastest computers. TFU2 wil look pretty close I bet, but you'll be playing alone and not able to interact with online players... I kinda like to share my Star Wars experience.

I would really like seeing something adult like these cgi movies, anyone else?
    i totally agree with Jase! Star Wars in genral could be sooooo much more...than it is (hence why i prefer the old trilogy ep:4,5,6) because they express alot more maturity than episodes 1,2,and 3 this game looks awsome and i love how they are making it more deeper and personal than the first... im mean common! (SPOILER ALERT) who dosn't like watching starkiller force repulse stormtroopers into ash?!?! And that certanly can't be made for the younglings can it now? hehehe

As far as I am concerned they can make them all in CGI if its done with the same quality as this and from the TOR trailers. You can do some much more with CGI in my eyes.

wish i could do cgi hehehe i cant wait for this to come on out!

A CGI movie would be awesome. The Stormtrooper armor looked so real!

Honestly, I wish George had gotten Sam Witwer to play Anakin. He's exactly how I pictured Anakin in my mind before the prequels came out.

Yeah! Do it in CGI, have a New Republic era setting. You can get the cast from the original three movies to come in as cameos. Heck, Mark Hamill makes his living off of voice overs. Don't dumb it down, don't kiddify it, don't water it down and you're good. Get the genuine writers of the books in on it so they don't trash the continuity and you're golden!

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

The TFU2 trailers are awesome...so are the "Deceived" and new "Hope" trailers for TOR.

They all prove that NEW Star Wars stories can be shown in a way that is visually compelling for adults not just the kiddie-friendly cartoonish CW art style...'grown-up' 3D graphics in particular could be used to do the hypothetical Ep.VII, VIII & IX [if Unca George ever wanted to] without needing the aging OT live-actors...and yeah the NJO Vong War could be done great in CGI imo...or KOTOR...please yes KOTOR...

I'd pay full regular-admission theatre-ticket prices to see any of those and wouldnt be bothered at all if it was entirely CGI...these trailers have proved CGI SW can be GREAT.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But why would you do a 7,8,9? If Darth vader was the chosen one. Wouldn't that defeat the point?

I would much rather see more prequel stuff. More Lightsabers, more super awesome bad guys (Better than Darth Maul)...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    But why would you do a 7,8,9? If Darth vader was the chosen one. Wouldn't that defeat the point?

I would much rather see more prequel stuff. More Lightsabers, more super awesome bad guys (Better than Darth Maul)...

Yeah...thats what Lucas says...NOW.

I kinda thought of the Thrawn trilogy as 7,8,9 in book form when they first came out...or it could be the Vong War I suppose...or maybe this new 'defrocked Luke' thing that I havent started reading yet...but I do think a lot of fans would like to see the original characters again.

The Prequel era is a bit problematic since until TPM the Sith had been in hiding for a thousand years since the 7th Battle Of Ruusan...speaking of which if the Saga is the story of Darth Vader then perhaps a new trilogy could be the story of Darth Bane.

Though if SW stories are to be about Darths rises and falls what I personally would MOST want to see given the adult CGI movie trilogy treatment is the story of Darth REVAN the most interesting character in SW imo and a UNIQUE character in all of fiction [a Neitszchean 'ubermensch' FULLY self-actualized "beyond good and evil"] whose ultimate fate is not being revealed any other way since there is no KOTOR III...but maybe only I would want to see that?