Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Demonica

Quote Originally Posted by Battle_1 View Post
    How much will it cost to buy Demonica from you?????????
    Your immortal soul, of course. I thought that would be obvious from the name of the saber.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle_1 View Post
    How much will it cost to buy Demonica from you?????????
    I would suggest that you email Crystal Chambers, and also not use up the yearly quota of question marks

Even so, I doubt she would sell either Mantis or Demonica.
    So I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Although I appreciate the interest shown, we are not allowed to do any sales anywhere on this site including PMs.

Demonica will never be for sale (at least I hope not) since it's an anniversary gift to my girlfriend. Much more practical then jewelery. You can't really duel with a diamond necklace..lol We thought it would be nice to buy saber parts for each other since we're both saber crazed and it would give us something to work on together. My anniversary saber is complete and I should have pics of it to post by next week.

I will be doing builds in the future which will be for sale and resemble some of the ones I'm posting now, but the sales will be conducted on another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    Demonica will never be for sale (at least I hope not) since it's an anniversary gift to my girlfriend. Much more practical then jewelery. You can't really duel with a diamond necklace..lol We thought it would be nice to buy saber parts for each other since we're both saber crazed and it would give us something to work on together.
    That is so sweet and cool, to be able to share this geeky hobby with your significant other. My girlfriend is actually the one who bought my/our first Force FX lightsabers, and we even have matching (?) Qui-Gon and Anakin costumes that I made, but she just never got into it the way I did. Now she's mostly worried about our sugar gliders accidentally swallowing aluminum shavings from my lathe. She would be much happier to get these from me than a lightsaber:

My anniversary saber is complete and I should have pics of it to post by next week.
    Looking forward to that.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thorn View Post
    Where'd Chewie's nose go?

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    Where'd Chewie's nose go?
    I'm wondering why chewie looks like a peperami animal with hair.

Sorry CC total thread de-rail.

Plus you're a total tease, where are these other pics.....
    Last edited by Invisas1979; 07-06-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

omg.... PREEEETYYYYYY!!!!! I love that saber Crystal Chambers!!!!!! Very nice work!

Thanks Zekk

Sorry to delay on the pic updates...I accidentally charged it at the wrong setting and blew the PCB so it's all apart now. On the bright side I have a large order of delrin coming in tomorrow so I'm making a new sled for it while I'm at it. The aesthetic changes are small but balance out the look better. Considering that it's now in pieces we're both even more disappointed at the moment but a good excuse to upgrade so it's worth it.

My other anniversary saber has a few minor adjustments that need to be made. Otherwise I just need a good photo day.

Although I appreciate the interest shown, we are not allowed to do any sales anywhere on this site including PMs.

Demonica will never be for sale (at least I hope not) since it's an anniversary gift to my girlfriend. Much more practical then jewelery. You can't really duel with a diamond necklace..lol We thought it would be nice to buy saber parts for each other since we're both saber crazed and it would give us something to work on together. My anniversary saber is complete and I should have pics of it to post by next week.

I will be doing builds in the future which will be for sale and resemble some of the ones I'm posting now, but the sales will be conducted on another forum.
    not pms not fourms not demonica how bout mantis and email
    <IIIIIIoIII/===============> /___________o_/================>
    "Do or do not, there is no try" - yoda

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

She said "future builds will be for sale".

And, you're right on the verge of solicitation, be careful.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!